PT's Greatest

There has been some talk on this list regarding how tracks like "Slit Skirts"
and "A Friend Is A Friend" are different than on their original CDs, but one
I don't think I've seen mentioned is "English Boy."  This version sure sounds
different to me, and it sounds like it the differences are more than just a
remixing job.  Has anyone else perceived this?  Maybe after Mothers Day I'll
have the chance to carefully compare this version to the dialogue and
nondialogue versions from a few years ago...

Rich B.