Re: Those endearing (young?) flaws...

>Didn't Roger sing the lyrics to "Pinball Wizard" wrong?  I believe the
actual
>lyrics at one point in the song were "...never tilts at all...", but Roger
>sang "...never seen him fall...".  I also think when they do that sone live,
>he gets the words right!
>
>Dan

Roger seems to have a knack at getting the lyrics wrong. With roger, though,
it usually seems to fit; with Pete, however, he mangles lines left and right
or just skips over them.

In Drowned, the lyric sheet says "let the tide in, rush over me..." for the
second chorus, and that's how Pete sings it when I've heard him, but Roger
did "set me free" instead.

Anally yours....

Litgo