White Fang's Summer Tour!

The Fangmeister will probably deny this but I heard from a very reliable
source that he will be doing a small summer tour to support his greatest
hits album!

My question is who will be his tour band and opener?

Here are some suggestions:

Guitar: Rick Derringer the man who will wear spandex no matter how big the
love         handles get.

Bass: Les Claypool because Jerry was a racecar driver

Drums: Peter Criss now is he dead or not?

Synthesiser: Nobody, just stick a couple butter knives between the keys.

 Now for openers:

   James Taylor: the guy still rocks

   Iron Maiden: I think I can talk them into getting back together

   Yanni: If Yanni opens then I would love Iron maiden to be there too. They
rock together.

Fang: if you need a business manager call me. I won't screw you over like
that Psychoderelict thing i did to Pete!

Love and Geraniums,

Scott
Scott Curtis