Who Are You?

Jennifer, re:

play on MMC?).

        There are no drums at all on "Music Must Change".  I think the story
is basically that Keith tried to put a drum part to it, and Pete didn't think
anything Keith did was working.  So Pete recorded it sans drums, and it
apparently worked better than WITH the drums, in Pete's opinion.
        BTW, Kenney Jones does NOT appear anywhere on the album.

>>>  Roger did his best, and MMC is a fantastic song (if you don't pick it
apart) - I mean, he went from growling most of it to "But is this so
different..." - even if he couldn't sing like he could on "Rael" or
"Christmas" (10+ years earlier - that's a lot of wear and tear!).

        I think when I'm in the mood for it, WAY is a fantastic album.  I
agree about Roger's vocals on it .... "Had Enough", he sounds great.  The
album -- like every Who album, is certainly a change in sound for the group,
but it certainly has some powerful moments on it (and "905" is GREAT, too!).
        I think for certain the weakest part of WAY is Keith's drumming --
yes, he was "on the fritz".  Damn shame, too.

                gary m.