the whoman

I think you've got the right attitude - upbeat.
        WAY is a good album, even if Keith was on the fritz (didn't Jones
play on MMC?).  Roger did his best, and MMC is a fantastic song (if you
don't pick it apart) - I mean, he went from growling most of it to "But is
this so different..." - even if he couldn't sing like he could on "Rael" or
"Christmas" (10+ years earlier - that's a lot of wear and tear!).
        I've never heard IH, but I know FD well, and I like it, too.  Just
don't look for deep meanings.  Sit back, and enjoy.
        I'm the kind who listens to music for its own sake, not to analyze
or criticize.  (I guess I'll never make a career out of reviewing.)
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"Do you really think I care what you read or what you wear?"