Re: misc stuff

Kevin, re:

>My questions:

>1. Who's doing the tour booklet?

My wife of course! :)

>2. Is that the mono version of "You Suck" or the 3:47 stereo version that
was only released on the German label?

I think the tapes for the mono version got destroyed when Bobby The Clown
threw them out of his bedroom window on April 5, 1982, the day BEFORE we had
the huge snow storm and... Personally, I prefer the true stereo version...

>3. When oh WHEN will we ever see a decent recording of "hMMM?"  We should
>get on the horn to the record company and demand it.  It is our RIGHT!
>:)

There's a legal problem right now with "The Crash Test Dummies" and their
"cover" version of the song...

So... there you have it!

-wf