QUAD flaw

Someone mentioned a flaw in Love Reign O'er Me, and for anyone wondering,
here's what I've noticed:  Roger switches the order of the lines
	"The nights are hot and black as ink
         I can't sleep and I lay and I think."

These lyrics make much more sense.  Why would anyone lay and think that
the night is hot and black as ink.  Maybe that's why he needed a drink.

 On Thu, 9 May 1996, Mark Leaman wrote:
> >First The Who, now the Jackson Five?  Can life possibly get any better?
> >Maybe the Commodores will return to the scene....
> Jay:
> You must not have heard the BIG news: Grand Funk Railroad is back together!
> I hear that The Who are opening for them at Hyde Park.

I'm sure everyone's ecstatic about the upcoming Frampton/Foreigner tour.

Anyhow, this is probably my last post as I'm going home tomorrow and
most likely won't be on-line for several months (although I will be back).  I
wanted to say how much I enjoyed this and thank Paul Moriarty for keeping
it running.  I also wanted to thank the people who helped me with tape
trades.  Here's hoping QUAD comes stateside,

cober