Re: Those endearing (young?) flaws...

In a message dated 96-05-09 00:23:10 EDT, lmunro@mustang.uwo.ca (Godfather)
writes:

>The polydor cd really doesn't sound that bad I think.
>
>Luke

Luke,

I think they recorded the MCA version by holding two microphones up to an AM
transistor radio broadcast of a warped, scratched, and
stored-in-the-car-during-the-summer version of the vinyl.

Actually, it's not that bad. Not as bad as the first MCA Tommy. I could hear
differences in harmonized vocals such as in I'm One. There's more separation
of the voices on vinyl than the CD. (Just IMO)

Litgo