Re: Whitlock

>I just noticed that one of the songs on The Rock was co-written by a
Whitlock.  Is this
>Bobby Whitlock of Derek and the Dominos fame?  (Bobby Whitlock is the
answer,
>btw, to the fun little question "Who has the longest instrumental solo
passage on the
>original Layla?")

I don't recall the first name of the Mr. Whitlock who co-wrote "Stranger In A
Strange Land" (the best non-JAE track, IMO) but during the late 1980s
Rockline when this song was first played, I recall Whitlock being mentioned,
but he was only identified as the writer (or perhaps co-writer) of "Take My
Breath Away."

Rich B.