Re: Stern and Townshend

Rob, re:

to say in response to Pete's comments on saturday night?

        Pete made comments about Stern Friday night, too.
        I hate to admit my obsession, but I *usually* record Howard's show in
its entirety.  And I have succeeded in recording every show this week so far.
Monday, nothing about Pete.  I am in the process of mixing down (from my vcr)
Tuesday's show, and have Wednesday's show in the que, but I doubt that Howard
is even aware Pete said anything.  It would be interesting if someone could
forward a tape of Pete's comments (from either night) to Howard; I would like
to hear his feedback, if he has any (although apparently, per Fox ch 5, there
was some other conflict involving Howard, Joey Buttafuoco, and Amy Fischer's
dad today.....)

                gary m