Who Are You (anyway??)

Gee I don't know--what are you guys listening to. Maybe the CD is
different but WAY is terrific!!! Not a bad song on the album. Starting
w/ NS and ending w/WAY its just great.
  Lets start w/Pete----his guitar is magnificent,from trademark monster
chords on NS,HE.SD,TOTL.WAY,and especially (my album fav) Guitar and
Pen..then talk about his beautiful lead throughout especially on
MMC-cmon' this is a total great body of work..Passion for Daltry,its
everywhere,on all his vocals.he is just perfect here. He knows exactly
what Pete wants and how to sing it-again not a complaint here. As far as
John goes--hahah what can ya say---stupendous time and time again.
Lastly all seemed to saying Moonie was barely hangin on. True it wasn't
Keith of LAL but he did a fine job. Seemingly much more in control,maybe
because he was unable to play all those fillers,but just the right touch
on everything-especially,again,GAP. This song really rocks and there is
Mr. Moon at the front pushing everyone out of the way.
  I had to relisten to this tonite just before responding,and I'll tell
ya--I suggest you all do the same thing--this is a rockin Who album. Now
I don't really listen to FD all that much--being an ex-drummer I just
can't listen to K Jones,it really is too painfull.but I do like IH--a
much better album with somewhat better drumming--but please don't
compare it to WAY--of course all this is IMHO as I am the   whoman