PsychoD $

I heard Pete say in '93 at the first night Wiltern show in LA that he was
spending his (Broadway) Tommy cash to subsidize the Psychoderelict shows.  He
was essentially staging an arena sized show (big band, actors, special
effects), but only selling 2000-3500 theaters.  Additionally, they were all
travelling "first class."  EG: the band and long-time crew members like Bob
Pridden were staying in upscale hotels.  He did PsychoD in theaters because
he wanted to.  I for one am grateful.  It was a remarkable experience.  The
larger dates added at the end of the tour were in order to recoup some of the
losses.