Re: Charlton/Swansea

At 11:06 PM 96.5.7 -0500, Alan McKendree wrote:

>>Thank you.  And again, what's the title on the Charlton CD?
>
>"Who Put The Boot In."  This is a brand new one from Japan, Charlton '74.
>I had an opportunity to hear a bit of it recently and the sound quality is
>very good.

Alan,
Are you sure this isn't the '76 Swansea show?  I picked up a new Swansea
boot with the same title ("Who Put The Boot In") last week.  Speaking of
Charlton, do videos of this show with all the tracks exist?  The ones I've
found so far are cut.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12