The Similarities Engine (No Who content)

Folks,
Here's a fun thing I found a long time ago.  It seems they've updated it...

******************

The Similarities Engine (SE) is a Web Site that ...
recommends music for you to try, based on the
music that you already know and enjoy.

I have some new partners, and we are working on a
great new system that will recommend Web sites also.

I have placed a survey form on the SE site; won't you visit
again and tell us your favorite places on the Web?

As always, the Similarities Engine can be found at location:

        http://www.ari.net/se/

Chris Hinkle
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12