No Scissor-Kicks or Windmills

Gary M. Gillman recently asked whether Pete T performed his usual stage antics
of scissor-kicks, kneetucks and windmills.  Sadly, the answer is No.  However,
whenever Pete started to move his body and head in a quick fashion as if he was
starting to get into it, my body surged hoping to see more stage aerobics.  Ah,
but it wasn't to be.  Its as if he was going for sound quality and sound quality
alone.  Of course, based on the amount of screwed-up lyrics, recording this for
his own posterity may not have been his goal.  He showed the most energy on
Magic Bus, the last song of the second night.  Jamming good.

As far as why no encore on Saturday night, he ran out of time.  There was
probably another show of some sort coming in or maybe the union minded despite
what Jackson Brown may say in "Load-Out".

While I appreciated Conan's interview of Pete for the topics of the questions, I
learned very little.  His topic choices were about specific WHO incidents that
were mainly about music and concerts, etc.  However, they were boring since most
of the information we all know here.

WFang, you mentioned in a recent post that Pete lost 400K during PsychoDerelict.
More screwed-up management or what was the problem?  Nice chatting with you at
the Friday concert.  Jumping off the list for a month or so but my friend will
keep me in touch with Quad and US, if that happens.  Thanks for your efforts.

xxxxx