Stupid Details - more VH1 Honors

Upon careful viewing of the VH1 Honors preformance (thanks Amira! Vole
ya!), I noticed that Pete took a piece of paper out of his pocket and
looked at it between WGFA and LMLOTD. I didn't see anyone else mention
this on the list (if anyone did, sorry!), so I thought I'd mention it.
What WAS that mysterious paper? Logically, one would think that it was
probably the lyrics or something dull like that. Could have been a
shopping list, maybe. Or a telegram saying that the entire Townshend
family had just been swept away by tidal waves. Was it just me or did
Pete look a slightly upset during LMLOTD? Oh the possibilities!

Returning to planet Earth, I must ask...did anyone else find that big
screen at the back of the stage incredibly annoying? It was fine when it
was just showing a gigantic projection of Pete's hands on the guitar,
but what WAS that whole thing with the pictures for LMLOTD? They seemed
distracting to me, and didn't really add anything.

                             -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com