Intro - Pete's Supper Club Shows

I'm new to the list, (Fang we met at JAE CD signing in NYC and this
weekend at shows, nice sweatshirts, BTW).

LarryL and I have been WHO fanatics since 1981, when we met in college,
and began destroying tennis rackets in our dorms.

First, I echo every word Fang said about Bob Mould. I was close to him
when he stated his feelings those nights, and can verify his
words.

Pete is in my book, God. I VERY much enjoyed his between songs chatter,
and the "window" he opened up to himself for us. His playing was superb,
although I would have preferred it all acoustic guitar and piano and w/o
John Carin. (Nothing against, just preference)

Pete blew me away with his piano playing.

Muscial highlights for me were I Am an Animal (both nights), Heart to
Hang Onto, The Shout, and piano Slit Skirts.

I also feel that Pete has reached a point in his life where is really
happy, and comfortable with what he is/isn't and was/wasn't. In all my
WHO years I've never seen him as animated and relaxed. (Could be because
he didn't utilize a drummer in these shows... and that would hurt, having
been a drummer myself).

If anyone knows why there was no encore Sat, please let me know.

If anyone becomes aware of good quality boots from any shows last week,
please let me know.

" A Beach is a place where a man can feel, he's the only soul in the
world that's real!!!!!" PT