Re: Wn VS. Quad

     mleammen writes:
     ^^Just another word or a hundred about Sea And Sand, which I've fallen
     ^^in love
     ^^with all over again just by thinking about it. Is there anything
     ^^more Rock
     ^^music than the sentiments found here? My Generation the next day,
     ^^that's
     ^^what it is. Dealing with the consequences of rebellion ("They
     ^^finally threw
     ^^me out..."). Blaming someone else ("My dad couldn't stand on two
     ^^feet/As he
     ^^lectured about morality..."). Beauty in life ("UV lights making
     ^^starshine of
     ^^her smile..."). Proclaiming oneself just to hear it, which almost
     ^^makes it
     ^^real ("I'm dressed up better than anyone within a mile..."). Beauty
     ^^in love
     ^^("Come sleep on the beach/Sleep within my reach/I just want to die
     ^^with you
     ^^here..."). Finding good in your situation, however bad ("I'm wet and
     ^^I'm
     ^^cold/But thank God I ain't old/Why didn't I say what I mean/I should
     ^^have
     ^^split home at 15...").
     ^^Capped by a pure Who jam.
     ^^Was there ever a better song than this? If so, Pete wrote it and it
     ^^was
     ^^performed by The Who.
     ^^BTW, I think the drums on this song are perfect counterpoints to the
     ^^music.

     I couldn't agree more.  I've loved this song from when I first heard
     it (the UV lights line is one of the most beautiful lines Pete ever
     wrote).

     Now for the gold disc, what other song mentions "Sea and Sand?"