Re: Unanswered Letter to PT

Tim, re:

> I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this but I do think it has at
least as much relevance as Entwistle's favorite mustard (if not more).

hMMM... yeah, but was the mustard mentioned in the book??? Congrats on your
book. However, Pete may not have received his mail forwarded from those
sources. On the other hand, Pete is notorious for not replying to mail...
However, if you want the address/fax/phone of his office, I'll be happy to
provide that to you if you e-mail me. Personally, I think since you went to
the trouble, you deserve some sorta answer...

-wf