Not-crashing by design

>>The Who were never perfect... Or the lack of cymbal crash once out of four
>on the end of WGFA
>
>Yikes!  That "flaw" is by design!!!!

JJM:

Perhaps, but it puts me in mind of the doubled chorus on Eminence Front
(which I argued to my friends was by design, to make it sound more like a
group of people instead of just Pete).
I don't know how well it will serve us to argue that all the mistakes over
the years were intentional...some might call us fanatics.

                   Cheers                   ML