Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 126

Dave, re:

>WF (or should I use "toughboy" from now on? :-)

"Toughboy"??? Nah, "WF", "Fang", or...

>>I think you and I both know that Pete probably couldn't care less about
whether people taped his show.

If that were true, people wouldn't have been hired to "grab" people. You
didn't see that happen at any of the JAE shows...

>> know you're capable of behavior that is much better than what
you've displayed on the list in the past week or two.  I never bothered to
comment on those posts, at least in part because I think you enjoy the
attention...

Are you saying I have to stay after school today??? :)

-wf