WBN lyrics

I've just read 2 different lyric sheets for WBN, and noticed a couple of
things.  In Dreaming From the Waist, one of the sheets said the line in the
2nd verse was 'I'm so juiced at the bar/the lady's sad sad story has me
quietly weeping.  The other sheet said it was 'I'm so juiced that the whorey
lady's sad sad story...Personally, I think the 2nd one was right. In the
first verse, it said the line was 'I've got that numb-to-a-thumb overdub...
   It sure sounds like 'got that run-to-a-pub overdub...' to me.  Also both
sheets said the first line of Success Story was 'Friday night I'm on my way
home / the automated world can crack'.  I'd swear he says 'Friday nigh I'm on
my way home / they ought to make work a crime.' Anyone agree with me?
DT