Re: Kenney Jones

<< BTW, I cannot remember reading where Pete said that he wrote 4/4 material
because it's all Keith could do, but I wouldn't doubt it.  Keith's most
intricate playing came prior to 1974.  I think Keith's divorce in 73 sent him
into a drug tailspin from which he never recovered.  His playing, live or
studio, was never quite as good as QUAD and before.

As funny as it sounds, I feel there was even a subtleness to some of his Quad
playing, that hadn't been heard on any prior album. WN and back is the usual
Moon bombast (except for Go To the Mirror). That this could have been
developed further is the real tragedy.

Litgo