Pete on Letterman

RE:
<<Just in case anyone cared, I had a friend who went to letterman the night
Pete played and told me that not only did he get cut off during his
second song, but he played a total of four songs throughout the show.
Although they were not televised he played for the audience during every
commercial break.>>

Stacey and I were at the taping, so let me clear this up.  Pete only played
the Roughboys which was televised (bad and too slow a version IMHO) and TKAA,
which was when the commercial hit you all out there in TV land.  Pete played
no other songs during and /or before the taping.

PDooger