Sat. Supper club

Date sent:  6-MAY-1996 14:08:28
	Wow, what else can I say.  I've never seen Townshend before and he
lived up to every expectation that I had.  I think that it was the
closest thing to a spiritual experience that I have ever had.  My
girlfriend and I didn't stop smiling the entire night.  I now truly realize
what I missed by being to young to see the Moon era Who.
	High points of an incredible night: Substitute, and Magic Bus ( I
Take it back, every aspect of Pete's performance was a high point for me.)
	Low points:annoying people in front of me on line who's wives were
	complaining that people  would be slamdancing and they might get hurt.
	As far as Bob Mould, I thought  he was a decent guitar player and good
singer but I thought all of his songs sounded the same.  It was probably
because he used almost the same strum for every song.
	Finally, I would definetely do it again.
Rob

P.S. Forgotten High point: Dinner at home saved me from "Tasty" college food