13 hours in Manhattan

     A little late - but I wanted to share Friday's events with the group.
     I travelled from FLA to NY to catch Pete, meet Marty, Gary, Steve,
     etc.

     We made it to the Conan taping and for those of you who taped
     it...we're in the second row (7 people) when that stupid ostrich comes
     into the crowd about 40 minutes into the show.  Marty, Margaret and
     Gary were going nuts 'cause obviously they knew the cameras we on us -
     I'm just sitting there like nothing's happening between Frank and
     Marty.  5-10 seconds of national TV exposure... To sum it up, it was
     pretty awesome seeing Pete at the Conan show even if we had to suffer
     through the rest of the show.

     By the time we made out of NBC,  the line was very long.  I met alot
     of people including Fang, Steve M, and Alan.  I enjoyed the show
     tremendously...  I got about three hours of sleep before flying back
     to FLA to get back here to rest up for the Ride Across Fla on Sunday.
     The ride went amazingly well considering the hell I had put myself
     through on Fri and Sat.  Finished 27 out of 300+.  8 hrs 18 mins (170
     miles).

     In any event this weekend was one of the best ever.  Many thanks to
     Marty and Gary M for the hospitality.  It was great to actually meet
     some of the list also.

     Later,

     Jeff Winterich
     Melbourne, FL