The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 125

>In the early sixties- 6 feet, 10 stone (140 lbs)

Sure, that's how tall he SAID he was...if you look at Roger and Keith's
from what I've been able to tell of their 'real' heights). I believe it
was Dave Barry who said he described himself as 'about six feet tall',
by which he meant 'five foot eight inches'. :) If Pete's over 5'10",
I'll eat the cover to "Scoop".

                               -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com