Re: Video Feedback

>>Does the Japanese Kids have the full version of "A Quick One?"  Anything
>>else noteworthy about it?

>No. It's the same piece of crap that we have. The ONLY full >length video is
>from the old RCA CED video disc system.

A few years ago when I saw the "special edition - contains bonus performance;
digitally mastered" from BMG video, I though I was finally in luck. WHy would
they add a bonus performance without restoring the missing footage (I
remember seeing it on PBS with the full Quick One, etc.)?
Much to my chagrin, it was the same condensed version with a Kids Are Alright
promo clip at the end.

One would think (logic need not apply) the era of remastering the catalog
would put a stop to such nonfeasance.

Litgo