Re: No Subject

Johnny, re:

>You should be very proud of yourself for being man enough to yell
>insults to people on stage...knowing full well that they would never jump
>out on the floor to shut you up.

No, actually that may have proved interesting. Imagine Bob Mold leaping to
the floor on top of the sardine like crowd and then trying to take a swipe at
me??? Unlike you, I'm not afraid of these kinds of things.  But then again,
we're (not so conveniently) changing the subject... I was talking about YOU
not saying anything... You know, the guy who WANTED TO, but didn't... then
ran home and typed it??? What a schmuck!

>>I knew you would waste all of our time with such a nice, polite, and
paranoid response to my short, insightful, opinion.  Rant and rave all you
want, I don't care.

Really? You figured all that out on your own? You mean this was a "planned"
action. Are you this desperate for attention? Or are you now just trying to
backpeddle over another one of your life's mistakes?

BTW, I know that you DO "care". If you didn't, you wouldn't have bothered.

>>I don't feel the need to save face or to prove anything to YOU, of all
people.

Sure you do. You're trying to do so right now, dummy! Is it difficult for you
to try and make a point?

-wf