Re: WAY/FD/IH

At 03:24 05/05/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Gary, re:
>
>>or the occasionally bad singing ( eg. Rog on New Song, or JAE on It`s Your
>Turn):
>
>hMMM... What's wrong with the vocals on "New Song"??? And, it must be a Roger
>thing for you... It's Roger singing "It's Your Turn"!
>
>-wf
>

>Yes, yes, sorry about It`s Your Turn, but Roger is even weaker on that
track than New Song. These songs show the diminishing power of his vocals -
there`s a hoarseness, a hollowness, which continued steadily through the
80`s and after ( he rallied however for the DST tour). Still, with PT
playing as he should have this problem, which only afflicts some of the
WAY/FD/IH vocals, a minor one. For a weak JAE vocal, The Quiet One doesn`t
rate to My Wife or anything earlier of JAE`s, although I may be influenced
here by JAE`s live vocal of The Quiet One as caught on the `filmed `82
farewell Toronto show - it`s so bad you can see PT smile at him balefully at
one point!.......Gary M.