Video Feedback

Help!  I've got access to the following videos, and I would appreciate any
feedback either via email or via post to guide me.  All the info I have is
below:
Glen Falls NY 1989 (Dress Rehearsal)            Pro           75min
Pontiac  1975                                                        Pro
          90
Charlton  1974                                                     Pro
          50
Kids (Japanese Version)                                    Pro          100
Cleveland  1975                                                   Pro
          75
Houston  1989                                                      Pro
         135

Does the Japanese Kids have the full version of "A Quick One?"  Anything else
noteworthy about it?

Also, does anyone know the name of the new Charlton disc?  Alan told me in
SF, but I've since forgotten.

Thanks, all.

You're all at the Supper Club without me!!

Revised comments on TV Pete.  Now that I've reviewed them at maximum volume,
I retract most of my negative comments.  While still not too keen on the
Lettermen band, Pete kicked ass.  As for Conan, while his questions weren't
overwhelmingly insightful, they were sincerely those of a genuine middle of
the road fan and led to some interesting topics and stories-parents parties,
sheep addictions, etc...  "Barefootin'" was great!  The VH-1 stuff was pretty
cool.  Would've liked to have seen the remixed "Let My Love" at the shows.
 Very different attire on VH-1.  Going for that casual, flannel thing.