Re: IH > WAY surely you jest!?!

Ian, re:

>Try the '89 performance of Tommy for starters.  There is a difference to
>what Simon attempts and what Keith did.  Simon doesn't feel the music, he
only reacts.  I know this can be hard to explain to the musically inept, but
it's there. (please don't take that as an offense)

No offense. I'll be the first to say I'm "musically inept" (actually the 2nd
to say it, you're the first!) However, how would Keith have "felt" in the big
band situation? And Simon in the 4 piece??? I was really impressed with Simon
on the Deep End video. Good drum mix, too!

-wf