Re: Last Two Albums

M.L.

>Good songs on WAY:                       Good songs on IH:
>
>905                                      Athena
>Sister Disco                             It's Your Turn
>Music Must Change                        Cooks County
>Trick Of The Light                       It's Hard
>Guitar And Pen                           Dangerous
>Who Are You                              Eminence Front
>                                         I've Known No War
>                                         A Man Is A Man
>                                         Cry If You Want

Look, this is getting old and I know it's a matter of personal taste but you
left off the GOOD SONG list from WAY "New Song" and "Had Enough" and you
consider GOOD songs on IH to be "It's Your Turn", "Cooks County", "A Man Is A
Man" and "Cry If You Want."  I find this amazing so I guess we just don't see
eye-to-eye.  Maybe that's why they make chocolate AND vanilla.

As to your response "means nothing" to many of the points I've raised in
favor of WAY over IH I would say this: Yes, no one point I have made, in my
last posting or the previous ones, proves my case but taken in their totality
the add up to a impressive body of evidence where all you havereally done is
cite the record sales of IH.  Does it really "mean nothing" for JAE to
feature songs off WAY and not IH?  Does it really "mean nothing" for FM radio
to play much more off WAY than IH?  Does it really mean nothing to find only
"Eminence Front" on ANY of the various compilations/ greatest hits albums?

I still don't know what you mean by IH enjoys "a better performance."  I
agree with Daltrey: "I'll take a bum note and a bead of sweat over (the
perfect performance) any time."  To me WAY offered a glimmer of the old fire
of the band: Pete's signature power chords, primal screams, raw energy and
although Moon was just a shell of his former self, half a Moon will always
equal at least one K. Jones.

JJM