Re: Pete's Height & Weight

>I mentioned the same thing about Pete to my wife this >morning. We both
thought that he was much taller than he >looked next to Conan.

>Maybe Conan O'Brien is 6 ft. 4 in. tall?

>>Pete always seemed larger than life to me, but on the recent Letterman
>>and Conan appearances I realized what a slight and delicate build Pete
>>has.  He appears to me to be about 5'9" and 140 lbs.  Can anyone confirm
>>this?

Bios have always listed Pete at 6 feet, 10 stone (UK listers: how much is a
stone?). Same with JAE. However, when I met John during the DST tour, he was
considerably shorter than me (5'10') and he was even wearing boots.

Yes, Conan is tall. I walked past him in Columbus Circle once and he was a
few inches taller than me.

Pete seems to have put on some weight since we last saw him in '93.

Litgo