Re: Pete's Height & Weight

I mentioned the same thing about Pete to my wife this morning. We both thought that he was much taller than he looked next to Conan.

Maybe Conan O'Brien is 6 ft. 4 in. tall?

>Pete always seemed larger than life to me, but on the recent Letterman
>and Conan appearances I realized what a slight and delicate build Pete
>has.  He appears to me to be about 5'9" and 140 lbs.  Can anyone confirm
>this?

Also, another WHO family question!

Is Pete's older brother Paul involved with Pete's career at all? If not, what does he do? Just curious.

Don