To: thewho@netaxis.com
From: MBBS@BBS {MBBS: Whoman}
Subject: The Dr. @the supper club

Its late and I wanna go to bed--especially after standing on my feet for
5 hours!!!!! Quickly it was worth it,,no doubt.Pete was nothing short of
magnificant,he played for over 2 hrs and was all and more!! I'm sure the
set list will follow,and I will post again,,but my hello and thanx to
meeting many fellow listers and -by the way---Fang is a great guy !!

* Automated Notice Sent by MajorTCP/IP  on kbp.com*