Re: IH > WAY surely you jest!?!

Ian, re:

> Simply put, this album proves as tired as the band was (even with Keith's
problems) that the Who were nothing without Keith.

I disagree... Is Pete "nothing" without Keith? Unfortunately, without Keith,
we ended up with the wrong set of circumstances that just made matters
worse...

1) Had Simon Philips been the drummer, the band would have been better
2) Had Pete decided not to do a parallel solo career at the same time, the
music would have been better.

Pete's whole focus post Keith changed (actually it was changing before Keith
died, but now it was very clear...). If it had been the same, you could
compare apples and apples

As for the drumming on "It's Hard", it's certainly a HUGE improvement over
that on "Face Dances" and I don't mind it at all... I'm not sure if Keith
would have been any better. Perhaps different, but not better...

-wf