Re: Lister's Covers

Jag, re:

>You'll be getting hate mail and criticism till' you die. Your totally right,
>but who wants realism "in thier own house and on thier own t.v. screen."
Good Luck.

Actually, I have a great suggestion to anyone who may receive "hate mail" now
and in the future... For those "cowardly types" who do not want to express
their true feelings in "public" (you know, act one way on the list, another
privately), I suggest "exposing" those people by reposting their e-mail back
to the list for all to see... After all, why have 2 personalities, when one
is cheaper?

For the "realism" aspect, well, we should all know that NOBODY wants that
kinda crap in your house! Personally, I'd much rather hang out in the parking
lot of a Grateful Dead concert and hand out flowers to other complete
morons...

-wf