Scalpers @Supper Club... 5/3

So... after all this "ado" on my previous comments about the scalper situation
in NYC... what REALLY happened...

Well, when we arrived at the scene, there was one "medium sized" black guy
pacing back and forth selling "tickets" (I saw another guy there with similar
description later...) It seems the $$$ they were asking were $200, but dropped
quickly to $85 when the doors were open... (if you don't have a ticket for the
5/4 show, wait 'till after 7:00PM and "negoitate" your price...)

Anyway, as if it were meant to happen... My wife and I separated as our friends
were late and we had their tickets. While I went in, a medium sized guy of the
non-caucasion persuasion came up to her and said:

"Shee-et, use gots nice why-it skins. I don't gots browns skin, I'ves gots
golden skins. Cans I's touches yo skins? Says, wise ain'ts use be wits no man?"
"My husband's inside." "O! heh, heh, heh... got's to bees goings now..."

hMMM... I "wonder" what he wanted???

Just so that the story ends on a happy note... while I didn't any black people
in the concert line, I did see several walk by in business suits, apparently on
their way home from work... (not that this is relevant to the story, but in the
interests of being a smigeon PC...) and there were several inside the club, but
seemed to be employees....

-wf