FRIDAY NITE SUPPER CLUB

I went to the show last night.  Awesome concert.   I stood about 10 - 15 feet
from Pete but made a HUGE mistake by standing near the right speaker.  I
wasn't able to move towards the center due to the crowd so I stuck it out.
  A few of the highlights for me were  "Drowned", "Heart to Hang Onto",
"Shout" & "Cut My Hair".   Pete was in a great mood except for the asshole
standing near me who was yelling "PETE" at the top of his lungs.   Around the
3rd song Pete got fed up with idiot and spent the next minute or so making
fun of him.  After that the guy didn't say a word.

*** I think the songs from this tour would make a great live album.  Since we
know that the Fillmore show was recorded I was wondering what you guys think
if we all sent a letter to Trinifold & PT & ask them to release the FULL
concert on cd.  I figure it couldn't hurt to give it a try.   What do you
think ?  Please post your comments !!!  ***

I'm going to the final show tonight but I'm going to stand clear of that damn
speaker.  With this show being the last of the mini-tour it would be nice if
he plays an even longer set.  WFang, I saw you last night but didn't get a
chance to say hello.  Were you the one who was calling out the request for
"Lazy Fat People" ?