Re: trivia answer and true confessions

>I am curious about other fans' memoribilia collections.  The room I'm in has
>3-1/2 walls covered with posters, album covers, banners, magazine covers,
>etc. I've collected over the last 25 years or so.  My favorite:  The Hard

Sounds like me in high school. I used to collect every possible clip,
picture, poster, etc., I could get my slimy hands on. Remember the back issue
list in circus magazine with the microscopic picture of PT smashing a guitar?
That was stapled to my wall along with thousands of others. Authentic british
flags, posters, picture discs, tapestries, photos, LAL inserts, stolen photos
from books, adorned every inch of available space much to my father's
chagrin. My favorite, and I should put it up in my apartment, is the
oversized empty glass promo poster. Currently -- there is nothing on my (our)
walls to signify that I am aware of the who's existence. Quite a change from
15 years ago.

To say obsessed would be a considerable understatement at that time. If
prompted, I'll delve further into my rather self-destructive obsession. All
for now.

Litgo