Re: Last Two Albums

M.L.:

>Yes, IH is better than WAY.

Nope, just not true. Some other stuff to consider:

1-  On JAE's tour I believe he played both "Had Enough" and "Trick of the
Light"  but I      don't believe he played anything from IH.

2 - MSF chose WAY for a release of a Gold disc not IH.

3 - 4 songs from WAY are featured on "30 Years...",  1 from IH.

4 - Again, 4 songs from WAY - "New Song", "Had Enough", "Sister Disco" and
"Who Are You" still get FM radio airplay while you only hear "Athena" and
"Eminence Front" from IH.

>IT'S HARD is a good album.

I can only echo Chris Charlesworth's qoute when summing up "Cry If You Want"
for his book:

"Just as forgettable as so many other songs on this weak, insipid album."

 He may be a liitle harsh there but you get the point.

JJM