Non-Who Content

Boy, the signal to noise ratio on this mailing list is getting kind of low.
One request - if you do have something to say about the Who please don't mix
it in with messages about other stuff. I don't know about anyone else but
I'm sending a lot of messages to my little trash can icon based only on the
header without even reading the message.

I never thought I'd see the day when alt.music.who would start to look good.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/