The Discussions..

Warning - for a first (I think) time I will be off topic.

I have been here about a year. Got into it. Set up a Who Page which I
am pleased with. Nice. Enjoying it.

I've seen White Fang argue w/ others and ignored it. Who cares. Now a
few rude comments my way which were not justified. I use this for
fun, and not as an outlet for emotions in other places in my life.
Simply put: Those fighting here are getting something out of it.

I have added a wfang DELETE filter to my mail. Hope it works. If not,
I'm outta here. And with the T1 line I have would consider starting a
smaller, moderated (no flames rule) listserver.

I feel bad for this person.
__     _

        http://www.siggroup.com

        http://www.siggroup.com/thewho.html