Re: Townshend at the Fillmore

Kevin, re:

>So....JUST FOR THE
>RECORD..... when you get to the show, and IF you find yourself at some point
>starting to act in a way that may spoil it for someone, including yourself, I
>ask you now to please think for a moment .... and STOP, and behave.  Thank
>you.

>        This message was sponsored by EVERYBODY!

>>> What, no spirited defense of everyone's free speech rights? Are you
becoming politically correct?<g><<<

        I KNEW I was gonna get hammered for that!!   Yeah, a complete 180
degrees!<g>
        I'm still the Libertarian, but there's "a place for everything, and
everything in its place".  Or, to paraphrase The Byrds:

        "A time to be born,
        A time to die,
        A time to shut up
        And watch Pete Townshend,

        A time to respect,
        A really good songwriter,
        And keep your big fat constitutionally-protected mouth shut!

        Thank you.<g>

        gary m