Re: Forwarded question

     >Just checked out your fascinating web page on the Who, but couldn't
     >find anything on chart statistics for their albums in the U.K. If you
     >have any info or can direct me somewhere, it would be a great help.

     Well I had to go home and do a little digging, but I hope this helps.
     These chart listings are from Paul Gambaccini, Tim Rice and Jonathan
     Rice's books "British Hit Singles" and "British Hit Albums"  and
     represent chart listings in "New Musical Express."  These books are
     widely available in the states and I highly recommend them to anyone
     interested in stats.

     I Can't Explain #8
     Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere #10
     My Generation #2
     My Generation LP #5
     Substitute #5
     A Legal Matter #32
     The Kids Are Alright #41
     I'm A Boy #2
     Happy Jack #3
     A Quick One LP #4
     Pictures Of Lily #4
     The Last Time #44
     I Can See For Miles #10
     The Who Sell Out LP #13
     Dogs #25
     Magic Bus #26
     Pinball Wizard #4
     Tommy LP #2
     The Seeker #19
     Live At Leeds LP #3
     Summertime Blues #38
     Won't Get Fooled Again #9
     Who's Next LP #1
     Let's See Action #16
     Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy LP #9
     Join Together #9
     Relay #21
     5:15 #20
     Quadrophenia LP #2
     Odds And Sods LP #15
     Tommy: The Movie LP #21
     The Who By Numbers LP #7
     Squeeze Box #10
     The Story Of The Who LP #2
     Substitute (reissue) #7
     Who Are You #18
     Who Are You LP #6
     Long Live Rock #48
     The Kids Are Alright LP #26
     Quadrophenia Soundtrack LP #23
     I'm The Face (reissue) #49
     My Generation LP (reissue) #20
     You Better You Bet #9
     Face Dances LP #2
     Concerts For The People Of Kampuchea LP #39
     Don't Let Go The Coat #47
     It's Hard LP #11
     Athena #40
     Who's Last LP #48
     The Who Collection (on Impression) LP #44
     My Generation (reissue) #68
     Who's Better Who's Best CD #10
     The Who Collection (on Stylus) LP #71

                                Hope this answers your questions
                                and gives me some room to ask some of my
                                own soon.

                                Brian Cady