Re: PT hearing

In a message dated 96-05-01 17:06:55 EDT, garyg@inforamp.net (Gary M.
Gillman) writes:

>As it seems, unfortunately, that I won`t be able to catch any of PT`s
>current shows, I would appreciate if listers who attend and post their
>impressions would also report on any apparent hearing difficulties
>experienced by PT during these shows, in light of his well-publicised
>earlier hearing difficulties.

JAE played the Fillmore 2 months ago and the music was quite loud as has been
posted many times.  The Townshend show was much more quiet in comparison.
 Pete was wearing ear plugs, but was answering comments from the fans in the
first few rows.  He seemed to be hearing fine, but it's not like anyone was
having a regular conversation with him while he was on stage.  Unlike the JAE
show, my ears were not ringing as I left the Fillmore.