Re: Townshend at the Fillmore

Hey, folks:

        After reading some of the comments about the audiences at Pete's
shows, I must admit I am a bit concerned.  I can't imagine that someone would
want to pay up to $180/tkt or more, to go to a show and then not pay attention
to the performance (or, more to the point, be rude to Pete and the rest of the
audience by disturbing or interrupting the performance).  So....JUST FOR THE
RECORD..... when you get to the show, and IF you find yourself at some point
starting to act in a way that may spoil it for someone, including yourself, I
ask you now to please think for a moment .... and STOP, and behave.  Thank
you.

        This message was sponsored by EVERYBODY!