Re: Racism? I was just wondering...

Mark, re:

>I have been watching this controversy about the remarks made by WF, and I
cannot help but ask those who take offense:

Unfortunately, we share the "list" with other people who share similar taste
in music, but not necessarily brains, emotional stability or ability to think
or reason... (this is the "moral minority" I refer to...). When I "stray" off
the beaten topic (ie Star Trek: The Boring Generation), I usually get e-mail
from several people saying something like, "You know, I really like your Who
posts a lot, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc... But I don't like it when you
discuss "this" or "that"..."

With a big smile on my face, all I have to say to that is... <Riker> You! :)

Hint: I'll continue to post exactly what I want...

On this "racism" non-issue, the fact that we have to "explain" what racism is
to these people is actually very pathetic. I strongly recommend the purchase
and use of a dictionary for anyone unfamiliar with certain words in the
English language...

What I find even more amusing is the comments like "I am deeply offended!"
from persons who rarely/never post to the list. Are these comments supposed
to mean something? Would "you" people like to come out of your little closets
and share some more thoughts with us? Is there a reason these comments (or
you) should be taken seriously?

Lastly, to the "shut-ins" yelling "KKK"!!! I strongly suggest leaving your
bedroom at mommy's house for some fresh air. The smell from your own <Picard>
is seriously affecting your brains...

So... there you have it... ...or maybe not...

-wf