Who album chart positions

The reference I use, "The Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock and Roll"
lists the Billboard peak for Tommy as #4, which is what I normally quote.  I
haven't ever seen it as #2.  Others that might be of interest:

My Generation - did not chart
Happy Jack - #67
Sell Out - #48
Magic Bus/Who On Tour - #39 (I can hardly believe this one!)
Tommy - #4
Live At Leeds - #4
Who's Next - #4    (was this a trend?)
Quadrophenia - #2
Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy - #11
Odds and Sods - #15
Who By Numbers - #8

Unfortunately, I have the 1976 edition, so that's as far as it goes..I hope I
haven't been quoting the wrong numbers all this time.....

Do remember the album that kept Quadrophenia out of the Number 1 position???